Tuesday, November 3, 2009

September - WHEW!!! Busy!

September was a fun and exciting month. I needed an assistant for a shoot I was doing in Florida (see my business blog for pictures and details), so I brought kaela. There is this INCREDIBLE second hand store down in Orlando area that sells name brand clothes for teens- Abercrombie, Victoria secret pink, American Eagle.... well you get it. Anyway, most of the prices are awesome, so I try to bring each kid down once a year for shopping. I gave kaela a $200 credit to the store if she would pay for her plane ticket - well, she earned the whole $178 before we left! So, one day (after shopping) we headed to the beach to celebrate (we did work too - i promise! ) - here is Kaela on the beach. We made a big poster of these pictures and put it on her wall.

Kaela had an opportunity to sing open mic at the Nehemiah Fest.
It was such a great opportunity. She was very well recieved (as always) and she hopes to sing as an invited guest next year!

So in my continuing quest to photograph the moon, I finally realized that because it is so much brighter than the surrounding area, its even harder than photographing a lit light bulb. The only way to really do it is to photograph it and the surroundings separately. See the following reject. :(

No comments: